- Rob Thomas is one less day from dying young. And he's OK with that. June 18, 2019Rob Thomas shares his thoughts on "Chip Tooth Smile," Nirvana, Matchbox Twenty, why he never cared if he was "Fonzie" cool and 20 years of "Smooth."
- Arizona photographer honors late Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington June 18, 2019Jim Louvau, who photographed Chester Bennington throughout his career, will showcase photos of the late singer at the monOrchid.
- He took 10,000 photos of Chester Bennington. Now, his images are a traveling memorial June 18, 2019Phoenix photographer Jim Louvau pays tribute to Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington with a photo exhibit to honor the memory of his friend.
- The Nash hoping to stay in its current location on Roosevelt Row in Phoenix June 18, 2019Steve Maun, managing director of the Nash in Phoenix, says the jazz venue would prefer to stay where it is on Roosevelt Row.
- JD Souther gives a preview of the stories he could tell on tour June 18, 2019JD Souther reflects on a childhood immersed in Frank Sinatra, writing songs for Linda Ronstadt and the Eagles, and how Hal Holbrook changed him.
- Concerts in Phoenix in June: Khalid, Paul McCartney, Santana, Machine Gun Kelly June 18, 2019Khalid, Paul McCartney, Santana, Machine Gun Kelly, Rob Thomas, Static-X and Hootie & the Blowfish are among the top June concert picks in Phoenix.
- During the hottest time of year, Linda Ronstadt urges support for migrant-advocacy group June 17, 2019Linda Ronstadt urges fans to join her in supporting No More Deaths, an Arizona group that seeks to end the deaths of immigrants crossing the border.
- Hootie & the Blowfish didn't ask for vindication, but it does feel kinda nice June 17, 2019Hootie & the Blowfish are back with a new album and a reunion tour that comes to Phoenix, just in time for the 25th anniversary of "Cracked Rear View."
- Here's your guide to the top summer 2019 concerts in metro Phoenix June 16, 2019Blink-182 with Lil Wayne, Slipknot, Shawn Mendes, Khalid, Dave Matthews, Paul McCartney and Rolling Stones are all playing summer concerts in Phoenix.
- What makes Luke Bryan country? The singer did his best to answer that in Phoenix June 15, 2019Luke Bryan opened his concert in Phoenix with a song that asks "What Makes You Country?" Some would argue that he isn't, but it sure felt country.
- Local music picks for Phoenix: Flotsam and Jetsam, Wade Cota, Girls Rock! showcase June 15, 2019Local music picks for Phoenix include Flotsam and Jetsam, Wade Cota, a Chester Bennington photo exhibit, the Technicolors, Teek Hall and Girls Rock!
- Concert Photos: See pics of Luke Bryan's performance at Ak-Chin Pavillion in Phoenix June 14, 2019Luke Bryan opened his concert in Phoenix with a song that asks "What Makes You Country?" Some would argue that he isn't, but it sure felt country.
- 'American Idol' favorite Wade Cota joins Luke Bryan onstage in Phoenix concert June 14, 2019Luke Bryan promised fans a special treat and made good on that promise when he introduced Wade Cota, who was an audience favorite on “American Idol.”
- 3 words no parent wants to hear: 'Baby Shark Live!' And it's probably swimming to Phoenix June 14, 2019Baby Shark: The earworm that consumed a generation of preschoolers and their parents is resurfacing as a live show. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- Here's what we know about the 2020 Innings Festival at Tempe Beach Park, including dates June 13, 2019The Innings Festival will return to Tempe Beach Park in 2020 for music and baseball fans.